Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know to make your experience with us go as smoothly as possible.
Where are you located?
We are located at 215 2nd Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Suite #5.
Do you take walk-in appointments?
In order to make the process as fair and simple as possible for all of our clients, we do not take walk-in appointments.
I don’t see any availability for an appointment this week. Is there something wrong with your booking system?
It’s not uncommon for us to be booked a few days or even weeks in advance. However, we work hard to make sure that our calendar is constantly updated as bookings become available. Cancellations are very possible, so if you do not see an open time slot that works for you, please don’t hesitate to check back in!
What happens if I am running late?
We understand that sometimes things happen and you might be running late. If you are less than five minutes late, we should be able to accommodate you. If you are between 5 and 10 minutes late, your scheduled service will be downgraded to the next available service (for example, a Spindrift Haircut will be downgraded to a Neck/Edge Cleanup). If you are 10 minutes or more late, we will happily work with you to reschedule for another time.
What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel your appointment by logging into our scheduling system (login provided upon appointment being scheduled) and selecting the “Cancel” option. We ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment three hours or more in advance in order to allow the slot to be made available. Cancelling an appointment less than three hours in advance may result in being charged a no-show fee.
I am having trouble scheduling an appointment.
If you are experiencing an issue with our booking system, we recommend using another Internet browser (Chrome tends to work best). If you are still having issues with booking, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I see the appointments that I have booked?
You should receive a confirmation email upon booking your appointment. Calendly allows you to sync your appointment to your preferred digital calendar.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Rest assured that every step of your appointment will be handled as safely as possible.
As a local business, we are extra grateful for the clients who choose to support us during this time. Please rest assured that we are taking every precaution to make sure that you are taken care of throughout the entire duration of your appointment.
We are diligently following all guidelines set in place by our government and the CDC. This includes booking appointments a minimum of two weeks in advance in order to make sure that we are able to accommodate new health and safety guidelines as they come. If you do not see an open appointment at a time that works for you, we strongly recommend that you check back in periodically, as cancellations are a possibility.
Thank you again for your support. We look forward to giving you a great haircut!
What safety precautions are required of me?
In order to make the appointment as safe as possible for everyone involved, please adhere to the following:
- If you are sick or exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment for another time. We will be happy to accommodate your rescheduling.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or more if other clients are present.
- Use hand sanitizer (provided) before and after your haircut.
- Arrive on time and do not come accompanied by anyone who is not receiving a service during the scheduled time.
- If possible, opt for Google or Apple pay in order to minimize physical exchanges.
Though it is not mandatory, we ask that you please consider wearing a mask during your appointment.
- Practicing social distancing of 6 feet or more whenever possible.
- Continuing to wash our hands frequently and in between each and every client, as we have always done.
- Cleaning and disinfecting every surface of our shop hourly with an EPA-registered disinfectant, as recommended by the CDC.
- Disinfecting our tools, chairs, and any other surfaces that come into contact with clients between appointments.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting the shop at the end of every day.
- Though we are not required to use masks, we have masks available to be worn per client request.
What safety precautions is Spindrift taking?
We are doing our best to uphold the highest standards of safety for all of our clients, including:
Book A Chair
Looking forward to meeting you!
215 SECOND AVE N
ST. PETERSBURG, FL 33701
415 3rd St S
St. Petersburg, FL 33701